Tungsten? T5 Update v1.1 - Page 2

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Mobile Deity

Originally posted by Firesong
    Graffitti2 recognition speed improved to the T3s?

/FS
    Yes, is there? That would be interesting. I said to myself before I bought my LD I wasnt going to complain about G2 speed but I have to. Its a little slow at times, and I dont like it waiting for to write a second stroke for certain letters, it takes too long for me to write an 'L' and then see it, plus, I liked to right my 4s by righting a small,capital 'L' in the number area. Good to see P1 did a major update, that means they're doing something, but If it did change G2 speed they better get working on a LifeDrive update to fix...something, + G2.

Mobile Enthusiast

Default 1.1 update

I get an error that says there is not enough available space on my device to launch the update. I have 47mb. Anyone know what might be wrong? mThanks

The update doesn't appear on european palmone pages. Is this update compatible with french T5 ? (i mean international T5 ?)

I can't remember

Welcome rokplo.

It appears on the UK support page (http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...Case=Obj(8306)) so maybe it does on the French one now.

I'm a tad reluctant to install it as I shall also then have to test my BBVFS restore function for the first time to get back all my non-standard stuff/settings.
    Brain -> Casio -> Sharp -> Filofax -> Palm Pilot -> Palm Professional -> Palm IIIc -> iPAQ 4660 (oops) -> TT3 + T610 + NavMan -> TT5 + SE K700i + NavMan -> TT5 + 2Gb SD card + SE K810i + universal PDA thumb board + external mike + TomTom ONE + BlackBerry 8800

Winner of the Brighthand Palm 5th Anniversary Contest
    NOT

TabletPCReview Editor

Originally posted by T-Man
    I said to myself before I bought my LD I wasnt going to complain about G2 speed but I have to. Its a little slow at times, and I dont like it waiting for to write a second stroke for certain letters, it takes too long for me to write an 'L' and then see it, plus, I liked to right my 4s by righting a small,capital 'L' in the number area.
    You should read my comments on enterting text with G2 here.
    I am the former Site Editor of Brighthand, but I now run the sister-site TabletPCReview. Follow me on Twitter or Google+

Ooh NO, missus...

Attempting to download the .sit version (for Mac users) from the Europe site leads to an http error and no download. Is the US version exactly the same updater and could I use that instead?

TabletPCReview Editor

Does this fix the Find bug?
    I am the former Site Editor of Brighthand, but I now run the sister-site TabletPCReview. Follow me on Twitter or Google+

I can't remember

Nine, for what it's worth the US and UK zips are exactly the same size (no proof, I know).
    Brain -> Casio -> Sharp -> Filofax -> Palm Pilot -> Palm Professional -> Palm IIIc -> iPAQ 4660 (oops) -> TT3 + T610 + NavMan -> TT5 + SE K700i + NavMan -> TT5 + 2Gb SD card + SE K810i + universal PDA thumb board + external mike + TomTom ONE + BlackBerry 8800

Winner of the Brighthand Palm 5th Anniversary Contest
    NOT

Ooh NO, missus...

Thanks Streaky, but it's the SIT file us Mac users need to avoid ending up with a Windows-only .EXE application when we decompress it.

Mobile Enthusiast

Update is not on the Australian site yet - should I wait?

Come to think of it there is no "T5- My Handheld" page either on the Australian website.
    Will the Oz website ever be updated?