I really want a t3 but....

Closed Thread
    Mobile Enthusiast

Default I really want a t3 but....

I really want a t3 but I'm not sure whether i should till OS 6 comes out or just get it now, is there a point to wait?

Hookette's edgy lately

Default Re: I really want a t3 but....

Originally posted by xtaxmaster
    I really want a t3 but I'm not sure whether i should till OS 6 comes out or just get it now, is there a point to wait?
    No matter when or what you buy, there will always be something newer, maybe flashier or cooler around the corner.

I doubt OS6 will pop up before September and I would be a little leery of grabbing the first OS6 handheld off the line. I rather wait for Spring 05 when some of the kinks will be worked out.
    Hook's Palm TX Help Page

Past: Palm T2 > Palm TX > Nokia 5800 > HTC Nexus One > Samsung Galaxy Player 5 > Nexus 7 (2012) > LG Nexus 4 (gave to son) > LG Nexus 5

Current:
    Nexus 5, 32 GB,Rooted, Dirty Unicorns ROM 7.5, Android 4.4.4, Franco kernel.
    Nexus 7 (2012) 3G (converted to Grouper wifi only), Rooted, Dirty Unicorns 7.5, Android 4.4.4, Franco Kernel.

Mobile Evangelist

Besides, a lot of the OS6 rumors focus on its use with cell phones. It may not be a much better product for PDAs

505 no more!

Default Re: I really want a t3 but....

Originally posted by xtaxmaster
    You might as well wait for OS 7, that will come out after OS 6, or better yet, wait until OS 8.
    If you play the waiting game, you'll never get a Palm.
    Steve|T3

Sharp Wizard->Palm IIIx->m505->Clie T665->SJ33->Tungsten|T3

Gadget Magnet

Oh, come on, folks.

If you knew that an OS6 machine was being launched tomorrow, would you go out and buy a Palm today?

If you answered "no" then you have given legitimacy to the idea of waiting and we're only haggling over what sort of time period makes sense.
    Never confuse a successful strategy with a smart one.

505 no more!

Originally posted by PatrickS
    Oh, come on, folks.

If you knew that an OS6 machine was being launched tomorrow, would you go out and buy a Palm today?

If you answered "no" then you have given legitimacy to the idea of waiting and we're only haggling over what sort of time period makes sense.
    I was being silly
    If I knew for sure that tomorrow an OS 6 Palm would be in the stores, of course I would not buy any existing Palm today. However, the release date of an actual OS 6 PDA is just speculation at this point.
    Steve|T3

Sharp Wizard->Palm IIIx->m505->Clie T665->SJ33->Tungsten|T3