Zero to Boston

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by r0k, Sep 29, 2016.

1. r0k

r0k Dazed

My first book, "Zero to Boston" is now available on Amazon. It is available as a paperback and on Kindle. I'm working on quirkiness in the Nook importer and hope to have that version available soon. As soon as I got my confirmation that I could run Boston, I flipped the switch to make the book available.

In this book I relate my experience going from "zero" or no running at all to qualifying for the Boston Marathon in 1 year. I considered "Couch to Boston" but I've walked 6+ miles a day since 2012 so that wouldn't be quite true.
    [​IMG]
    If you decide you want both formats, buy them together and the ebook is only 99 cents. Happy reading!

EdmundDantes, Mi An, scjjtt and 5 others like this.
  2. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

I will definitely be purchasing this tonight for my Kindle and will pass the link on to others. It's a fantastic read, folks, I had a preview. I'll leave a review. By the way, it doesn't matter if you care about ever running... it's a book about life. Prepare to shed some tears as well as feeling joy.

An impressive debut, Jeff.

Mi An, scjjtt, r0k and 4 others like this.
  3. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

This is exciting! celebrate white cloud smilie-confetti.gif

I pre-ordered :thumbsup: and put a Calendar reminder on my iPhone for Monday, Oct 3, 9 AM. :vbcool:

scjjtt, r0k, Hook and 2 others like this.
  4. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

I'm looking forward to it!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk