z22 and outlook connector

Discussion in 'Sync (Windows/Palm OS)' started by JENJOCHACH, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JENJOCHACH

JENJOCHACH Newbie

I just purchased a palm z22, and am having trouble getting it set up. I use ms Outlook Connector on my desktop computer, and can't figure out how to get the palm to synch to the exchange server. When I synch to outlook, it defaults to the regular outlook calendar... not the one that I use on outlook connector. Oh, i'm running office 2003, if that's any help.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance,
    jej

2. BAB2000

BAB2000 An "Olde Moderator" #2 Super Moderator

Why do you not have the Outlook 2003 retrieve mail straight from the MS Exchange.

Outlook connector I thought is a interface tool for Outlook to retrieve email from an alternative Mail server, like Notes, or Groupwise.

The Palm Outlook conduits sync to the Outlook primary folders of Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Notes.

If using connector to input data to another Profile, then it would required to setup Palm Outlook conduits to that proflie. If another Folder grouping, then another Outlook conduit solution may provide solution. PocketMirror Pro from www.chapura.com may allow some interface.

Do not sync to Outlook any longer, and never utilized Outlook Connector

Hopefully another will visit and offer recommendations from experience;)

3. JENJOCHACH

JENJOCHACH Newbie

i used to have outlook retrieve right from the ms server, but after computer crash in august, i had trouble setting it up that way again (obviously, i am a novice, not a techie). any advice on how to do this would be greatly appreciated. Seems like that would certainly solve my problems!
    thanks,

4. Streaky

Streaky I can't remember

Welcome to Brighthand, JENJOCHACH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.