WTB: Palm m515 battery or m505/515 for parts (with good battery)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by AK47, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK47

AK47 Professional Loiterer

I have a dead Palm m515 and the heavily corroded battery appears to be the problem so if anyone has a good battery or a bare handheld (m500 or m505 or 515) that they would be willing to sell or trade, let me know, thanks.

2. NetBrakr

NetBrakr Gone With The Wind

I got a dead m515 (non-stop reset loop) but good condition battery. What are you trading or selling it for?

JC

3. AK47

I have various computer parts (10gb laptop hd, PC100 desktop memory, old AGP cards, PII mobos) and I have money. I also have a working Palm IIIxe in pristine shape and a Casio E-100 missing battery cover and battery.

Just let me know what you might be looking for and I'll see if I have anything relevant.

4. AK47

Well, I temporarily fixed the handheld with a cellphone battery but it was too tight of a fit so I had to undo that. Oh well. That leaves me still looking for battery.

5. NetBrakr

Hmm, since I am done upgrading my notebook (80gb, DVDRW, 1GBRAM, minipciwifi), I have no use of computer parts. I guess I have to skip this for now. Sorry.

JC

6. AK47

Well, I did also mention that I have money.

7. NetBrakr

If I said yes, how do I send it to you? I have no knowledge of sending my stuffs to the mail, I have only buying knowledge, hehe.

JC

8. AK47

Put it in the smallest box you feel comfortable with, make sure it's wrapped will in bubble wrap (or newspaper or whatever you have available) then you either take the box to a post office or UPS store and tell them wheree you want to send it.

You can also get an account on the USPS website (if you have credit or debit card) and buy postage online then leave the box in (or next to if it won't fit in) your mailbox.

9. NetBrakr

You can do that? Cool, I didnt know that. Alright, when I come home tonight, I am going to start experimenting. I will let you know what I have decided. Thanks.

JC

10. AK47

Alright, thanks. Just let me know what happens. It'd be great if I could get this m515 fixed up and working again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.