WTB: m515 w/ good screen

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by AK47, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AK47

AK47 Professional Loiterer

Well, I somehow ended up getting my Pam m515 back yesterdayl just several weeks after giving it away and now, nicely enough, it's actually in better shape with the exception of the screen which has scratches and blemishes on the light spreader itself. The IR port is also bad. For these two reasons, I'm looking for a Palm m515 bare unit with good screen and if possible, a good motherboard (though that's optional). I'll also take any m505 with good screen and motherboard. The parts I'm not concerned about include battery, motherboard (unless it's an m505), case, cradle and anything else besides the screen. I'll also take spare screens. Please note that with shipping included, I don't plan on spending more than $20 as I have two other PDAs that are just as good for my use that have no known defects. If anyone has something that meets my criteria and is willing to let go of it, let me know, thanks.

2. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

I have an m505 that I could let go... All is well with the following exceptions:
    1) There is no sound. The single problem I had with it was the sound died - No audible beeps, alarms, etc.
    2) The screen always seemed fine to me, but after comparing with later units it seems awfully dim. But it is fine, no digitizer drift when I last used it a couple of years ago, etc.

If you think this is something you'd be interested in, PM me. And if so, let me know what you want included, e.g. cradle, flip cover, stylus, etc.

Later...
    Joe

3. DJ Rome

DJ Rome Tinkerer & Dealer

How many 515 screen do you want? I have 13. . .

4. AK47

AK47 Professional Loiterer

I only need one. Just let me know what you're looking to get for it.

5. DJ Rome

DJ Rome Tinkerer & Dealer

Maybe $25 shipped? What do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.