wow this forum has died ...

Discussion in 'iOS / iPhone' started by berylrb, Jul 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berylrb

berylrb Mobile Deity

... since the iPhone has emerged/launched. must be perfection, eh?:rolleyes:

anybody have a favorite iPhone forum I could check out? i already know there's nothing like BH

2. Curious Cat

Curious Cat Mobile Deity Super Moderator

It's a natural cycle. First there is all the guessing about what it will be, then rumors and then people explaining why it will never sell or why it's the greatest thing ever. Now is the lull before enough people have them where they have questions or problems.

Oh, you wanted a link for a good Apple forum. Here is a link for the best one I know.

3. Genjinaro

Genjinaro ~3rdPrty 4ehvur!~

SDK + Trial&error = a bigger commnity & better iPhones. :newpalm: Go figure...

4. berylrb

berylrb Mobile Deity

Oh that is too sweet CC, BH is top of it's class, ... I agree but I thought I was just out of touch! LOL :p
    I like your formula Genjinaro, but what does SDK stand for? "software development kit", ... yeah, yeah, i can see that!

5. Konrad Pierce

Konrad Pierce Village Idiot 2.0

I'm just waiting for somebody to take one apart and show the world what's inside these toys.

6. Ed Hardy

Ed Hardy TabletPCReview Editor Staff Member

I'd like to hear some comments/reviews on third-party software.

I suppose part of the blame for the slowdown here can be placed on my shoulders. Unlike some sites, I'm not reporting on the details of the slow progress of trying to unlock the iPhone, or hack it to the point where regular applications can be installed on it.

I'll probably report on it when there's actually something to report.

7. berylrb

berylrb Mobile Deity

Do you mean like this Konrad, iPhone TakeApart
    I tried to post a sample picture of the above gallerly but it's huge <beyrlrb smiles and secretly hopes for someone to give a quickie training session on how to resize photo's from within BH, but is afraid to ask because the thread is too young to go OT so soon, LOL>
    That's cool Ed, I really don't have a full grasp of your job but I'm glad BH sees the bigger picture on keeping forums alive and well.

8. FerdFerd

FerdFerd Recovering Palm Fiddler

I think this is real and useful for covering one of the well publicized limitations.

9. Genjinaro

Genjinaro ~3rdPrty 4ehvur!~

This is a huge sales factor IMHO, the success and stability of it will stir up alot of (useful) ihype, "if" it happens.
    I'm keeping my eye on the blogs (hate that word) for something worthwhile.

10. Josser

Josser Mobile Deity

It is ironic that Apple was so worried about security that it closed the door to 3rd party apps, today a security company proved they could upload the entire contents of the iPhone or put it into speakerphone spy mode to listen in all day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.