worst thing you ever had happen to your palm?

Discussion in 'Palm' started by Nicholas w, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas w

Nicholas w Mobile Deity

I was just wondering what was the worst thing you or someone you know has ever had happen to there palm.

2. msumulong

msumulong Mobile Deity

Is there something worse than having your Palm lost or stolen and you not having a backup? Just asking:)

3. skyhawks

skyhawks .

my girlfriend threw away my palm because I was spending too much time with it then with her.... "sorry honey, not today!!!"

4. msumulong

msumulong Mobile Deity

Ooooh.....:D

5. Ben S

Ben S Mobile Deity

Hm, I left my (first) IIIx on the roof of my car, drove away, realized I'd forgotten my Palm (but I thought I'd left it indoors...) pulled back in the driveway and *CRUNCH*.

The next week I bought a Rhinoskin Titanium for Palm IIIx number 2. :)

6. Bill Gamble

Bill Gamble Mobile Deity

I guess I've been pretty lucky...I lost my m505 during a night on the town; I retraced my steps the next day, looking everywhere, and couldn't find it. On the second day, just as I was thinking about buying a replacement, a kind woman called and said she'd found it - it had auto-locked and displayed my owner information.

7. fidodido

fidodido Mobile Deity

I'd lost my m505 on February 20 of this year in a "Taxi" (I think that's how you people call it generally; here we use some other method like 'public car' but in spanish). I was thinking of a replacement, but I decided to wait for the m515 to come out. In the meanwhile, I was using my IIIxe. Afterwards, I bought my m515 in the first week they were released from Amazon. Hope I dont get lost this one, because I have already sell out my IIIxe. I could use my sony, but I dont see myself giving it a daily use like with my m515.

8. Steve T

Steve T Mobile Deity

A couple of years ago, I was tiling my bathroom floor, Palm IIIx in my shirt pocket, when it fell into the toilet bowl. My first thought was 'aaaauuuuugggh'.

Took it apart, dried it over two days, and reassembled and it worked perfectly (and still does). The GoVox cover I had on it was a write off, though.

I managed to do the same thing with my Nokia 6310i only yesterday. It's drying off now, hopefully it'll recover.

Cheers

9. Ben S

Ben S Mobile Deity

Where i used to work, we called that (Palm fallling into the toilet or washbasin during a trip to the washroom) as "The Executive Maneuver" :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.