Windows Mobile subforums jumble

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Help and Announcements' started by Mi An, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mi An

Mi An Untethered

I've never liked how divided winmo section is. It's only going to get harder to navigate as WP7 arrives. Please consolidate the jumble into a single forum.

I'd recommend a single legacy WinMo sub forum inside the main Windows Phone forum.

2. Hook

Hook Professional Daydreamer

I don't know (and I really have no dog in this fight), but the organization for WinMo seems straight forward and similar to the former Palm organization. Maybe consolidate the two Sync sub-fora.

I would leave WinMO alone and just create a new Win Phone 7 forum. I wouldn't even make it a sub-forum, just like Palm OS and Web OS have separate fora.

3. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

I was never a big fan of the former Palm organization. There were so many similarities among the Lifedrive, TX, 755p, etc., that it was easy to miss topics of interest because they were isolated to one subforum.

I'm not going to complain at this point, though. There's so little activity here, it's pretty easy to keep up.

4. Hook

Hook Professional Daydreamer

I wasn't referring to the hardware forums. I though Mi An was talking about the software/OS fora. Yeah, the hardware fora have always been difficult. I'm probably not sensitive enough to these things because largely, I never visit forums, I do a search for new posts/threads.

5. Mi An

Mi An Untethered

I don't care a whole lot, so this is the last time I'll bring it up. But since I've been meaning to bring it up for years it felt good to get it out of my system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.