Where can I buy a HTC One S unlocked?

Discussion in 'HTC' started by philippe, Jun 28, 2012.

1. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Then, if I may, should the on-line or brick/mortar sales links be halted? not meaning to be snarky…

2. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Let me try to clarify. Offers in the Online/B&M forum are allowed to be posted by established members and are understood to be for limited time offers.

Members who join in order to direct forum members to sales sites outside of BH are not allowed.

New members are not to post links to outside sales sites, especially for big-ticket hardware items. They may say that an item exists as in the post above (which, if it had contained a link to a retail site, would've had that link removed) but may not send members to buy via link. They may say that they saw an item at XYZ but the line that must not be crossed is a fine one. There is enough info in the above post to use for search via Google. UPDATE: The post was proven to be Spam and has been removed.

We want to help but we also have a responsibility to our paid advertisers.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    RickAgresta and Hook like this.
  3. Varjak

Varjak Mobile Deity

I'm not trying to be difficult; but I don't know that the difference is in this phrase: " They may say that an item exists as in the post above (which, if it had contained a link to a retail site, would've had that link removed) but may not send members to buy via link."

Isn't the link usually to a retail site? As an example, Jig's posting about the 32 GB SD card (Amazon). It wasn't a one-day deal or anything.

4. lelisa13p

Jig is an established contributing member. The above member joined this week.

5. lelisa13p

He also was a spammer, showing true colors in other forum areas, earning a Ban.