What to do with my old Palm T|X?

Discussion in 'General Smartphone/Handheld/Wearable Discussion' started by tbessie, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

I pretty sure they will work on the Dana (assuming they aren't Palm OS 5 games), though I would most likely play them on the TX. The Dana is just a silly "because I can" experiment. The way the Dana works is, if a program isn't specifically programmed to run in widescreen, it will run at whatever the Palm 4 square screen resolution in the middle of the wide screen.

lelisa13p, scjjtt and jigwashere like this.
  2. Kandi Klover

Kandi Klover Mobile Enthusiast

I got the metal palm case from Hook last night. Thank you very much btw.

I really like the feel of this, reminds me of a toughbook. Slips in the pocket nicely. Should keep the TX safe when it arrives on saturday. Be nice to take it all over the wilderness and everywhere on adventures like I did with the Zire. Just without the limited usefulness, the TX has everything I always wanted in a Palm but couldn't afford back than.

3. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Those games run on PalmOS 3.something and above, up to the last OS 5.something released. Not sure about versions prior to OS3, though. I remember playing them on my Vx, then on my m515, then... - better just check my signature for the full list :)