What stores have a "Price Match" guarantee?

Discussion in 'General Windows Phone (Plus Windows Mobile, Pocket' started by Xistentialnyc, Jun 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistentialnyc

Xistentialnyc Mobile Enthusiast

I was just wondering if anyone knew of retail stores that have a Price Match guarantee which INCLUDES matching the prices of internet stores. I went to the Wiz and they said they will match any price advertised in a newspaper but will NOT match internet store prices.

Anyone know any stores that will?
  2. JK27

JK27 Mobile Deity

I have heard that Sears will match internet prices for electronics ;)
  3. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Guest

4. Xistentialnyc

Thanks for the info but I don't think Loews sells electronics!! At least not on their website :(
  5. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Guest

I didnt see anything specifically ask for electronics in your post. :D

I just had to say that, because I don't know about you, but in my area, we get tons of commercials for Lowes pledging their price matching.

So if you want a PDA, that won't help.

But if you want some grass seed, they will match any price :cool:
  6. AlatWork

AlatWork BOOMER SOONER!

Portable radios (ie. walkie-talkie type), telephones, intercom systems, video security monitoring systems, stud finders, etc...:cool:
  7. Xistentialnyc

Ok- does anyone know any retail stores which sell POCKET PC'S that will match prices from internet stores??
  8. TRAVISMA

TRAVISMA 568 OWNER

Most brick and mortar stores won't match Internet store prices on electronics. I work for Best Buy part time, and our policy is that we don't even match our own online store Bestbuy.com prices. Most store prices include hidden costs.. ie shipping, rent , electricity, etc. Now if you're interested in tires I've heard that Firestone will match online prices if you show them the ad/quote.
  9. vetteguy

vetteguy Mobile Evangelist

Sears will, but it is a long and arduous process, and 9 times out of 10 they will not do it due to some "policy" (which, incidenty, they make up the fly) reason. But I have gotten a PM there to an online store once. With a PPC it wouldn't be a big deal, but they make you factor in shipping (which on my tv WAS a big deal).
  10. Eitel

Eitel Super Hero In Training

Staples will PM online stores. Only conditions are that the online store needs to be a authorized reseller of whatever you are buying, and the online store needs to have the item on stock. But as always, that can can change depending on the droid you get. Some pleople even got Staples to PM and then use a coupon on top of that.