ViperOne: An hyper realistic F-16 combat flight simulator (alpha)

Discussion in 'Games (Palm OS)' started by mbennouf, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

@musikralle: I am very sorry for the delay (problem with my internet this last few days) I sent you the most current game (and the manual) Hope you like it.

@lelisa13p: Thank you for helping out. I hope you are doing fantastic!

Hello guys,

Just a quick note to let you know that I finally send out to my beta testers version 1.0R which I am hoping will be the release version. Baring a huge problem, this is it! 2 years in the making but it was worth the learning experience including flight physics, flight computer and F-16 sub-systems and so on.

I Cannot thank my beta testers enough who stick with me all this time.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Mo,

ps: I will come back here when the game finally releases.

2. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

Oh, you sent it already? Hmmm, I haven't received it :( Would you please try again?

3. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

Hello HAL,

You did not receive it? humm. Ok I will send it to you right away.

Thank you for your support. Let me know what you think or if you see anything.

Mo.

ps: If you still do not get the second email (game + pilot manual), please send me a PM with your email address and I will resent it. I may have an old email address for you...

4. musikralle

musikralle musikralle

Thank You very Much lelisa13p. And thanks to Mo: It is a great game for the palm and worked very well. I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

5. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

You're welcome. :) The most pleasant of holidays to you as well. :)

6. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

This is it.... I have just sent the release version (to my patient beta testers) and praying that there is no major bugs. I fixed some issues that you guys found on version 1.0R2 like:

1- Promotion after **** General rank: Fixed, now the system simply stop promoting and then display a message telling to reset your LogBook if you want the start from scratch.

2- If a game was saved then exited completely, the next time your start the game and resume, the roll controls did not work (left/right banking): Fixed

3- The closest SAM missile distance indicator (red number under the ARM button) froze sometimes until the next missile launch: Fixed

You can expect a game release in the next couple days (need to cleanup the user guide and prepare the app for release)

Two years+ in the making, this app was a challenge that would not have been possible without the kind help of great people in this forum. THANK YOU ALL!

Mo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.