ViperOne: An hyper realistic F-16 combat flight simulator (alpha)

Discussion in 'Games (Palm OS)' started by mbennouf, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

Welcome to Brighthand, fullmetal2. :)

You can't. It hasn't been released yet and is currently in private beta. However, keep watching this thread for news.

2. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

@fullmetal2: Thanks for asking. I am hoping to release in couple of months (is taking me much more time than I thought. It is a really complex game to develop. Still, if you are willing to help test it (beta) I will love to have you. If interested please PM your email address and i will send you the game and the doc.

@Hook: Hey thanks! How are you?

To all: I am still looking for few more beta testers if any of you are interested in test driving a realistic flight combat simulator. Just PM your email address and I will do the rest.

I am doing what I can with the limited time I have to finish up. Almost there...Thanks to all for your patience.

Mo.

3. Hook

I'm fine, thanks for asking. Although I am no longer using my TX as my main PDA, I do still use it for games. ;)

4. SyncRaven

SyncRaven Mobile Deity

Wow, amazing :).
    Will it be shareware or what?

5. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

Thanks SyncRaven,

Yes it will be shareware. You probably could check it out for 7 days or so and then to register to continue using it. I am trying to take the time to finish it. I am really looking for the day where I can release version 1.0 Some beta testers find some bugs that I am working on right now. It is just very hard to come up with time these days to work on the game but I am hoping that I can release soon...

Thanks again.

Mo.

6. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

Hi guys,

I am in the final phase of the game and hope to release very soon. The problem? I need couple more beta testers to make sure the game has no serious issues (so far so good) but also I need to figure out which Palm OS 5.0+ device can run the app. So if you are into flight simulation (or simply want to help me found which device can run the game) I would appreciate if you could PM your email and device type and I will send you the game right away.

I almost there...

Thank you again for your patience.

Mo.

7. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

Hello guys,

I wanted to upload ViperOne user guide (pdf 300+K) but unfortunately it is too bif to post. I just wanted to give people an idea of what the game looks like. Anyway to upload 300K pdf somewhere on the net and link it here?

Thanks a lot.

Mo.

8. Hook

I'll host it and provide a link if you like. PM sent.

9. Hook

Here is the link for the ViperOne Simulator User Guide: :)

Depending on your browser, if you click the link it will probably open up and you can save the document, or you can right click on the link and select "Save link as...".

Enjoy! Thank Mo, not me. :newpalm:

10. mbennouf

mbennouf Mobile Deity

Hey Hook!

THANK YOU for uploading the user guide file. You are the best!

Mo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.