Video Hack or Video Capture Software for Blackberry Pearl

Discussion in 'Blackberry' started by indy1911, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etm250r

etm250r Mobile Enthusiast

i put the video file (net_rim_bb_videorecorder.cod) and the java loader app found in jl commander folder in program files in a seperate folder i made called "video" in the c:\ and then started up command prompt and changed the directory by typing in "cd c:\video" (enter) then typed in the command "JavaLoader.exe -usb load net_rim_bb_videorecorder.cod" your phone will restart and then your all set

2. Mark1981

Mark1981 Newbie

Many many thanks to you and WindowsXPSux for this video capture hack (that includes audio). Have you figured out how to fix the greenish, pink tint? Perhaps there is some type of video dll missing or something?

Looking forward to your thoughts,

Mark

3. trancemelody

trancemelody Newbie

I transferred this app to my 8100 phone and when I click it to run it says "Error starting. Module net_rim_bb_videorecorder not found". Any ideas for solution?

4. etm250r

yeah you have to type "JavaLoader.exe -usb load net_rim_bb_videorecorder.COD" you forgot the .cod at the end of it so just type .cod at the end of the sentence and it should be fine.... good luck

5. amynb

amynb Newbie

Works good but is always in sepia mode, anyfix to this?

6. king louii

king louii Newbie

Please can someone help. I have been trying to get video app for my bb8100 for days and can't seem to do it. i have downloaded jl_cmdr v1.9.1 and used a bb upgrade v4.5 but am getting nowhere fast. in the cmd promt i can't find java or anything it goes from 1-7 with comands but none of them this what am i doing wrong. is there anyone who can explain this in idot terms to me as i am just not grasping it.PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ZenoKnite

ZenoKnite Newbie

So let's say I reuploaded "net_rim_bb_videorecorder.COD" through jl_cmdr theoretically would this overwrite the previous file?

8. etm250r

it would probably put both on or give a message saying this already exists, overwrite anyways but who knows:)

9. etm250r

alright guys iim upgrading my phone so i won't be using the 8100 much anymore so i probably wont be checking up on this page much but if anyone has any questions about this or about something else even you can email me at etm250r@hotmail.com.. thanks and good luck

10. etm250r

nope i havent tried much but maybe if you try using a .cod from another blackberry device it would work better but i dont know:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.