VersaMail 3.5

Discussion in 'General Palm OS' started by Ranemak, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Ranemak

Ranemak Newbie

Hi all,

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short, but I just learned of the VersaMail 3.5 upgrade and of course, it no longer exists on any Palm related website. I may be a dinosaur, but I still use my TX for daily work (calendar, email, office products) and as my campus is completely WiFi accessible, no need for a smart phone.

Any help as to where I can find the file? I understand it was a 10 meg file that also updated some other apps.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Cheers,

2. Varjak

Varjak Mobile Deity

I'm not sure what 3.5 gets you; but are you sure it's not on the HP/Palm site? They did keep downloads available for awhile.

3. Hook

Hook Professional Daydreamer

The trouble is, it was a $10 purchase, so no they don't have it and you can't get it using the way-back machine although you can find the download page that way. Unfortunately, the shopping cart won't work. I never bothered with it on my TX, but being an app that has to be purchased, it might have a key or some other protection anyway.

4. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

5. Ranemak

Ranemak Newbie

Hi Everyone, thanks for the responses! I scoured the other threads which led me to start this one. The Palm world is like a black hole, slowly collapsing and becoming hard to find without a lot of effort, so I appreciate the info. I am a hold out as everything I need for work is still available via my Palm TX, I work at a college and with the WiFi network I can do what I need without buying a new device and paying for service. While I know I will have to get one someday, for now I'm good to go. I just wanted to improve my email access with Versamail 3.5, which seems to have disappeared as well, even from HPs Palm archive. I also just found that the PalmInfoCenter appears to have dropped it's online store as well....I may have to submit to new tech sooner than later.

thanks again, Cheers