User names

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CEB, Jul 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

Holvoetn.....you can't leave us now. You passed the trial.:D You are an important Brighthand member....just who do you think will give Del a run for her money in the Animal thread. Don't make me come over there and tie you in your posting chair!!! If you have to get a new name...then I like that Cyber Nike. :p

2. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Come over here ? He he ...

You might like it here, there are bats flying around at night were I live :D

3. VampiressRN

Maybe that is me flying around...teeheehee;)

4. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Yeah, now you mention it, I tought I recognized the flapping of the wings :p

5. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

It was a blast Vampy, your friends are way kewl and sooooo funny.......thanks for the invite! As for tonight, I bought Borne Identity to watch with friends, and refresh our memory before seeing the Borne Supremecy tomorrow.
    Been school shopping all morning with the kids, so tonight is MY turn to relax with some friends!!!

As Vampy said, Holvy, you've been a tough competitor, but I've still got moves up my sleeve! And if Vampy needs help, I'll come over too and tie you up to that posting chair.
    <Hmmm, Vampy, we talked about mud last night, but not about tieing......maybe I'll check on-line after all!!??>:D

6. VampiressRN

Could be a new fad....Hog Tying in vats of Mud.;)

7. sjweise

sjweise Mobile Deity

Hog tying in mud? Hmm, wouldn't something edible be better - like pudding? As much as I hate chocolate pudding vanilla pudding just wouldn't look right. (sort of when you add green food coloring to scarmbled eggs - its just not right. Live and learn)

My screen name is simple . My name is Joe. My wife is Sara. And our last name is Weise. One of the 1st things we did as a married couple was to move into our OWN place and got our first ISP account (everyone now - awwwwwwwww). Anyway, we decided to just use SJWeise as our email and we have used it since as the user ID for everything. Its habit now. I've thought about using other aliases, but I'd loose my Brighthand post history ( and I'd need to write down all the aliases since I'd forget 'em anyways) so oh well.

8. VampiressRN

Awwwww....lol. The family thing is good. A lot of people use their real names to post with. I use my real name on AOL IM.

It is marlenexcross (First name is Marlene, and I am divorced and kept my married name.....so an X Cross.):p

9. echo4lima

echo4lima Semper, Silens, Mortalis

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That is a little sappy...course my bride of 13 years probably wishes I was a bit more 'sappy' :))

10. echo4lima

echo4lima Semper, Silens, Mortalis

ooooo-ooooo pick-me...pick me....ooooooooo where do I sign up???[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.