Twenty Thirty-One.

Discussion in 'General Palm OS' started by RevZach, Jan 4, 2016.

1. DTM

DTM ---

Just checked the site Lauren posted, and it cautions that some holidays may not be the same. The only one I know of that is generally observed that would have that problem is Easter. But it turns out that Easter will be on the same date in 2032 as it was in 1948, making that year an exact match. Go for it.

Hope this helps you. It may not matter to me, because it happens that 2032 is also my "expiration date". (Sorry, RA, yours too!)

lelisa13p and jigwashere like this.
  2. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Until then , sir, I'll deal with you, as well, on 12/23! Grievance served

lelisa13p, jigwashere and DTM like this.
  3. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

I would guess that any lunar-calendar based holidays might be different. I believe Orthodox Christians for example always have their Easter after Judaism's Passover, etc.

4. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

I'm surprised I wasn't aware of the date limit of PalmOS. Just checked on my TX. Interestingly, after a soft reset the clock reverts to the earliest possible date (2002 I think, didn't write it up and now I can't remember it).

I wouldn't worry about this. Li-Poly batteries will surely still be around for a few more decades, so as long as a battery phisically fits within the Palm's case then it will work. I've replaced Palm batteries using batteries of different brands, sizes, and capacities.

As long as it's some kind of fuel cell and said fuel is coffee, then I'm all for it!

lelisa13p, Hook and RickAgresta like this.