TV Shows ** Possible SPOILERS **

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wozofoz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm set to watch tomorrow on my iPad Pro 11. :thumbsup:

scjjtt, Hook and RickAgresta like this.
  2. Hook

Hook Helga in Disguise!

Enjoy the ride! :newpalm:

RickAgresta, scjjtt and lelisa13p like this.
  3. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

I'm not criticizing your choice, but why would you watch something with that kind of budget (and filmed on real locations and not green screens) on even a nice device like an iPad when you can watch it on a large television or in the theaters? I ask, because my brother-in-law often consumes things like that on such devices and I don't get it. Sure, it's great to watch some TV shows on smaller screens, but not things with great cinematography (for me).

scjjtt likes this.
  4. lelisa13p

Because I get FREE HBOmax, Paramount and Apple TV on my iPad Pro 11. :hi: And I rarely went to movie theaters before the pandemic. (And I haven't watched it yet. :vbfrown: )

scjjtt, RickAgresta and Hook like this.
  5. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

Okay, I get that. Isn't there a way to display that on a TV? I'm not criticizing, I'm only saying that some of the HBOmax stuff is really worth watching on a decently-sized screen.

scjjtt likes this.
  6. RickAgresta

RickAgresta General Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

'Law & Order': Jeffrey Donovan Joins as a New Detective in the Upcoming Revival

Jeffrey Donovan has been cast as the lead of NBC’s revival of Law & Order. While no details have been released about his character, the former Burn Notice star will play a NYPD detective, when the crime procedural returns for season 21. “Dun-dun,” the actor tweeted.

In September, NBC announced it was bringing back the original series that kicked off the sprawling and long-running franchise for a new season. Executive produced by creator Dick Wolf and led by showrunner Rick Eid, the series will once again examine “the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.”

Since then, Donovan becomes the first official – and new – cast member to join amid speculation over who from the original run of the series, including Sam Waterston, who played District Attorney Jack McCoy for 15 seasons, and Anthony Anderson, who played Detective Kevin Bernard in the final three seasons, might return.

Link to article:
    https://www.etonline.com/law-order-...-new-detective-in-the-upcoming-revival-174582

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Hook, jigwashere and scjjtt like this.
  7. lelisa13p

My Samsung TV isn't quite new enough and doesn't have BT. OTOH, my DVD recorder came with Amazon, Netflix, Hulu and YouTube channels installed so I'm able to view those via TV.