TV Shows ** Possible SPOILERS **

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wozofoz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

You, my friend, are in for a treat! :newpalm:

scjjtt, jigwashere and Hook like this.
  2. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

I had a special treat today as I was making my way through season 1 of S.H.I.E.L.D

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

3. lelisa13p

Gosh, we all looked younger back in Season One, didn't we? :vbgrin:

I need to watch whichever season had that flaming motorcycle guy because I skipped that one. I still think it's a stupid idea but I also missed the Framework portion of the series as I think it was in that season. :vbfrown: Netflix, you say? I have that. :thumbsup:

4. scjjtt

Those episodes were different & I even rewatched them once but they were still good. I'm grateful for the 7 seasons & enjoyed them all - and enjoying them again.

I'm looking forward for the 3rd season of Lost In Space. Unfortunately it is scheduled to be the finale season.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

5. scjjtt

lelisa13p, Hook and jigwashere like this.
  6. Hook

Hook Professional Daydreamer

Indeed. A treat it was. I'm thinking of also watching the whole series again since, in real time, there ended up being big gaps between and within seasons. I'd like to experience the whole thing back to back as it were. A lovely ending. I really enjoyed it.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    lelisa13p, scjjtt and jigwashere like this.
  7. lelisa13p

yellowsmiliesatthemovieseatingpopcorn.gif

8. Hook

Hook Professional Daydreamer

I have started in on my SHIELD binge. Oh, my gosh, everyone was sooo young that first season. And, Har, Samuel Jackson's Nick Fury chewing out Coulson over wrecking "The Bus" after only 6 days. I remember at the time, the first season was perceived as flawed, but in the context of knowing how things eventually evolve, it actually holds up well. When I reach the end of the binge (which will take a while at the rate I watch TV), I think I'll have to binge Firefly to comfort myself. :vbwink:

9. lelisa13p

Imagine my surprise when tonite at 10 PM I was presented with Star Trek: Discovery on regular CBS! I never paid to see this series although I really wanted to watch and even though this is Season One, I'm delighted. When the series originally premiered, Episodes 1 & 2 were offered for free but all subsequent episodes were pay TV. I watched both of them but don't remember anything particularly because it was years ago. :vbfrown:

Woo-hoo! This is great! :thumbsup: Even if the series turns out to be terrible, I don't care. :vbgrin: