TV Shows ** Possible SPOILERS **

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wozofoz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

Wait a minute... no violence, scariness, sexiness, alcohol or drugs?!? Why are you tricking me into watching this? :vbeek: :vbrolleyes: :vbgrin:

2. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

I can recommend 'Eye in the Sky' (2015), 'Logan Lucky' (2017) 'Papillon' (2017), 'Journey's End' (2017), 'Lady Bird' (2017), 'The Farewell' (2019), 'Ex Machina' (2014), and many, many others. :)

3. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

Another option that some libraries support (like Kanopy) is Hoopla.

jigwashere and RickAgresta like this.
  4. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

jigwashere likes this.
  5. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

Yes, I know I'm exceedingly late to this show (almost 5 years), but I only recently got Amazon Prime (I'm usually happy with getting my stuff in 2 days). Has anyone here watched 'Good Girls Revolt?' I had wanted to see it for a long time and was very happy I got a chance to do so. Unfortunately, it is only one season (somewhat controversially, if you Google); but it's definitely worth a watch. To me, it seemed a bit like a combination of Mad Men and The Newsroom, two shows I really liked.

6. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

MARVEL ALERT!

Better late than never, I guess. :vbrolleyes:

Approx 40 mins into the 2-hour Season/Series finale of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC. So sorry to see this one go and for losing the convenience of seeing these old friends on a semi-regular basis, enjoyed over these past years. :vbfrown: Glad I set the DVR. :vbsmile:

Maybe it'll be On Demand somewhere in case you miss it. :thumbsup: Better hurry! :newpalm:

7. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

Tonight's the end? :(:(:( I am going to miss it so much. I hope my Plex DVR is working properly! If not....I hope DroidTV gets it soon -- they've been slow lately.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  8. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

I just watched the final episode of S.H.I.E.L.D. I enjoyed it! Plex recorded it, but unfortunately the commercial delete feature removed a bit from the beginning and the end, so I'll have to catch that either on ABC.com or hopefully when it's available through DroidTV, but I got most everything.

9. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

I have missed most of S.H.E.I.L.D. this year - seeing only 2 episodes and then sad that I couldn't watch it on ABC's app. I have kept up with the show for all the years and disappointed for missing this last season. Since S.H.E.I.L.D is on Netflix I am going back and watching all of it and figure that by the time I reach this last season it too will be on Netflix.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab A (10.1") /128GB using Tapatalk

10. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

Luckily, I get it on my Son's Hulu, so I'll watch it tonight.