TV Shows ** Possible SPOILERS **

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wozofoz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

I thought I would have that problem but after reading the descriptions in the Season 6 Episodes list at IMDb, and then also looking at the pix from the last 2 episodes of Season 6, it all came back to me! YAY! :thumbsup:

scjjtt likes this.
  2. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Oh, that would be nice…I've got all of season 6 DL'd from DroidTV (no fruit allowed), so if my commute involved actual public transport, I could watch then…however, at less than 15 minute drive, that option is off the table :vbfrown:

scjjtt, lelisa13p and jigwashere like this.
  3. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

4. Hook

Hook Professional Daydreamer

I'm really looking forward to this. Anson Mount does a fantastic Capt. Pike. However, just to be clear, this is again CBS All-Access, not CBS. Basically, if you want new Star Trek, you have to go with the All-Access service. I also enjoy some of the old CBS shows like Hawaii 5-0, Perry Mason, Twilight Zone, etc.

5. lelisa13p

Although very envious, still not buying. :vbsmile: Comcast decided to drop STARZ last December and so I accepted their (Comcast) reduced rate for a 6 mo subscription just to keep what I'd had for 20 years, although it still gripes me that in addition to regular Comcast $$$, they want more. After June the STARZ rate gets bumped up. :vbmad:

All of this exclusive content offered only with various required service subscriptions has gotten really old, really fast. :vbfrown:

scjjtt, jigwashere and Hook like this.
  6. Hook

I understand completely.

In my case, I don't have cable. I have a lifetime sub to DroidTV (from several years ago when it was much cheaper). I pay for Neflix and CBS All-Access and I have Amazon Prime. My son gives me his logins for Disney+, Hulu and HBO. That pretty much covers all my bases for $25/month.

7. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

Beyond the new Capt. Pike-centered series, does anyone remember hearing that there was a new ST:TOS-oriented series being developed, with new actors playing Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Uhura, Sulu, Chekhov, etc.? I could have sworn I'd heard that, probably after the success of the first rebooted movie for that Star Trek era, with Chris Pine, etc.

scjjtt likes this.
  8. Hook

I must say I enjoyed the first episode of the new half season of Agents of Shield which is basically an extended remake of City on the Edge of Forever from Season 1 of Star Trek TOS. :vbwink:

Great costumes. Everyone seems to be having fun.

9. lelisa13p

Recorded but not yet viewed. :vbsmile:

UPDATE: Viewed. Wow. :vbsmile:

scjjtt and Hook like this.
  10. jigwashere

jigwashere Mobile Deity

scjjtt, lelisa13p and Hook like this.