TV Shows ** Possible SPOILERS **

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wozofoz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

DroidTV seems to get more of a lag with SHIELD than other shows. I expect it to drop maybe tonight but more likely tomorrow.

wozofoz likes this.
  2. Hook

Great episode. Also love the episode with the town barber who knows everything about SCG. Lol. The episode correctly cites all the things that are annoying about the show. :vbgrin:

Citizen Joe Season 8, episode 15.

wozofoz and lelisa13p like this.
  3. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Citizen Joe

Featuring a rare visual role for Dan Castellaneta, whose voice has populated Springfield forever. :vbgrin:

:newpalm: :thumbsup:

wozofoz and Hook like this.
  4. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

Jig, I watch it too and like it. I was a bit disappointed with BBT this year though. Wedding notwithstanding, it was the first significant fall off in quality in my opinion.

wozofoz likes this.
  5. Mi An

Mi An Nexus Refugee

Young Sheldon is nice. I don't think of it as unmissable yet, but with all the sitcom cancellations, it might be near the top of my list soon.

Summer broadcast scifi brought us such 'classics' as The Dome and Extant. Hard to think of MAoS in the same league, but better than being cancelled.

I'm still enjoying SG1, might end up watching the whole series if they air it all. They hinted at the existence of the asgard earlier than I was expecting, middle of the first season. I know from my time watching Atlantis that they'll bring in starships and scifi things up a little more.

6. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

I've watched Blindspot for these past 3 seasons. I stuck with all the weird - but now, where it is heading for season 4 may cause a blindspot on my TV screen.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

wozofoz, EdmundDantes and RickAgresta like this.
  7. Hook

Just started Season 9
    of what is suddenly Farscape SG-1. :vbgrin: It's great fun seeing Ben Browder and Claudia Black again, but clearly they should have let SG-1 end with Season 8 and maybe done another spin-off. Yeah, and we saw what you did there with Daniel Jackson and the Indiana Jones style death puzzles in an ancient tomb, just in case you thought we weren't paying attention. :vbrolleyes:

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  8. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

FYI, the El Rey Network (Comcast 195) will be showing a Stargate: Atlantis holiday weekend marathon beginning at 4 PM Friday and running until 8 PM Tuesday evening . All 5 season's episodes, shown in original broadcast order. :thumbsup:

9. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

I have also pretty much kept up with Marvel Agents of Shield. I guess they are coming back next year's summer with 13 or so episodes. This year's final episode was a tear jerker. I've enjoyed MAOS - especially surrounding Clark Gregg, (Phil Coulson), who was just a support cast figure in Ironman.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

wozofoz, jigwashere and Hook like this.
  10. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

scjjtt, I think I feel the same way. It was something of a 'high concept' show that painted itself into the corner a bit. I do like Sullivan Stapleton too and wish he had stayed on Strike Back, which they re-booted a bit unsuccessfully.

wozofoz and scjjtt like this.