TV Shows ** Possible SPOILERS **

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wozofoz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Mi An

Mi An Nexus Refugee

Couldn't agree more both about the cast and SGA=DS9 :vbgrin: which is funny, because when I was describing some of SG1 I was thinking about TNG. I am glad to have something to dig into even if the aliens are seasons away.

As to the 90s style in the 2000s, there was a funny bit on How I Met Your Mother about how the 80s didn't get to Canada until '93 :newpalm:

wozofoz, lelisa13p, scjjtt and 3 others like this.
  2. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

I have to get back into Stargate. I remember watching the movie and then probably the first season or so of the series; but I probably was too busy to keep up with it and it was before the days of DVRs and streaming.

wozofoz likes this.
  3. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

Well, NCIS fans, this is the night we say good-bye to Abby…

wozofoz, Mi An, lelisa13p and 3 others like this.
  4. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

* sniffle * :vbfrown:

wozofoz, scjjtt, RickAgresta and 2 others like this.
  5. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

I watched NCIS through the season that the first main female character left (for shooting someone). It wasn't a conscious decision, just sort of drifted away. My father however is still a big fan. I always liked Mark Harmon since his days on St. Elsewhere and Reasonable Doubts (also a big shout-out to Marlee Matlin for that one too).

Mi An, wozofoz and scjjtt like this.
  6. Hook

Hook Professional Daydreamer

Mi An, scjjtt, lelisa13p and 2 others like this.
  7. lelisa13p

SG-1, 1969 S2/Ep21 animated-smileys-stargate-001.gif

There's a flower-power painted school bus, a hippie couple, an outdoor concert in upstate NY, and a young Hammond. :vbsmile: What's not to love? :thumbsup:

Best indolent Friday afternoon this week. :vbwink:

:vbgrin:

wozofoz, Hook, RickAgresta and 2 others like this.
  8. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Do any of you watch 'Young Sheldon?' I resisted, but my mother-in-law likes it so I decided to record it for her and began watching it myself. I'm enjoying it. Adult Sheldon narrates. His comments about relationship contracts could be fodder for future 'Big Bang' episodes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

9. lelisa13p

I like "Young Sheldon" very much. I think the episode titles are pretty terrific, too.

I have always loved Annie Potts and Sheldon's sibs are too much! :vbgrin: It was entirely believable to see Jerry O'Connell as adult Georgie at the wedding last week. His younger character is cast so well! And Missy is so cute and wickedly aggravating that I can hardly stand it. :vbtongue: Did you see the one where her father took her out to dinner at the most lavish restaurant that she could think of (while she was dressed completely as a Princess, with scepter/wand and tiara)? I wish Emmy awards were given for brilliance in the field of Casting. "Young Sheldon" would win, hands down. :thumbsup: (The actor playing Sheldon will also return in Season 2 of "Big Little Lies" on HBO next year. )

It's very funny to see the nascent Sheldon, knowing everything that we know about his future self. :vbsmile: His mother really did have him tested. :vbgrin:

10. lelisa13p

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. *sniffle* :vbfrown: (Last nite.)

wozofoz and Hook like this.