TV Shows ** Possible SPOILERS **

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wozofoz, Sep 16, 2013.

1. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

I've promised myself that I'd re-watch Fringe all at once. I really liked the show, but I admit I got lost a bunch of times along the way with the season breaks etc. I think it would make a lot more sense if watched all at once. I remember frequenting the IMDb boards, etc. and people would remember important clues from seasons before that I'd forgotten.

Also, make sure to keep an eye out for Meghan Markle, soon to be the Duchess of Clarence or some such thing. She had an arc for 2-3 episodes as an FBI agent.

lelisa13p, wozofoz, Mi An and 2 others like this.
  2. wozofoz

wozofoz Ab Fab Tab

The Crown recasting all of its key roles for its third and fourth seasons to reflect a jump forward in narrative time

Claire Foy who played Queen Elizabeth will be replaced by Olivia Colman (Broadchurch and so much more)

Vanessa Kirby who played Princess Margaret will probably be replaced by Helena Bonham Carter (Just about everything)

Oh Matt, don't sell yourself short mate :vbsmile:

All the best, woz of oz

3. wozofoz

wozofoz Ab Fab Tab

:thumbsup: Striking Out Set in Ireland, it's back for a 6 episode second season and I am so pleased. Season one was only 4 episodes and that was such a tease leaving me yearning for more. Great characters and a well managed mix of emotions
    Hollywood Reporter review
    In the USA Striking Out is available on Acorn

Love Sick also returns and I must do some explaining before you rush to click on the links supplied.
    I saw this advertised during season one but didn't bother to have a look because of the horrid name it had then (look away now) Scrotal Recall which evokes the question "who thought this was clever?" Plus the premise is that the lead character has chlamydia and must inform his ex-partners. But, the structure of the show is so well done, we see the lead characters in the present then when he contacts an ex we go back in time and see the lead characters as they were when he met her, at the end we are back in the present as they reminisce and react to that trip down memory lane. Beautifully done :newpalm:
    The Guardian review
    In the USA Love Sick is available on Netflix

All the best, woz of oz

lelisa13p, RickAgresta and Hook like this.