Trying to find all the old Kurt Dekker games

Discussion in 'Games (Palm OS)' started by Glennski, May 24, 2012.

1. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Hi all!

Sorry, I've been away for a long time, and just noticed the PMs and notifications. Anyway, I've uploaded the zip file to my Dropbox folder. The download link is << here >>

PLBM games were among with favorites. Have fun!

EDIT: Updated download links

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Hello, raspy! Great to see you. I hope you've been doing well. You've been missed around here.

RickAgresta, lelisa13p and Hook like this.
  3. raspabalsa

Hi jig! Feels good to stop by. I had a very busy time last year... had a lot of things to sort and prioritize. Feels almost like I did a hard reset (Palm-wise) to my life :D

4. Hook

Hook Phone Killer ;-) Arrrrr...f

Welcome back, Raspy! :newpalm:

RickAgresta, lelisa13p and raspabalsa like this.
  5. joeslowgo

joeslowgo Newbie

Dear Raspa - Thanks very much for the Link. Thanks for the PM also. I am surprised you aren't still using your Palm PDA array for something useful. One of the cell phones in my business is a Kyocera 6035 which is still useful and still running after 13 years! Aceeca dribers from the outfit in New Zealand wilol allow USB sync in Windows 7 64 bit which, I predict, will be the last Windows version any of us ever buy. By 2020 when Windows 7 "...will no longer be supported..." Android destops merging seemlessly with small mini tablets (pda's return) will be the rage. Since Android alread has a professional emulator for Palm I would hand on to my software. It will be able to be used again - under one operating system. It will take me that long just to master some of these PLBM games you so thoughtfully have preserved for our posterity. Muchas Gracias Amigo Mio!!! joeslowgo

RickAgresta and jigwashere like this.
  6. raspabalsa

You're welcome, Joe!

Yeah, I could probably put the TX to good use, maybe as an universal remote controller. I do have to juggle 4 or 5 individual remotes whenever I want to watch a movie, and those Harmony remotes are very expensive. Other than that I'm not sure what else I could do with a Palm that I can't do with my Android device. Switching to Android was a very hard decision for me 3 years ago, but I've been fully converted. I do hang on to all my Palm software, though. Some of those apps are from 2001, so they're more than halfway to 2020 already.

Hi Hook! I'm still catching up, but I saw you have a new Hookette, or Big Hook, or Barb... I didn't quite get that. Anyway, it's very good to see you!

Hook and jigwashere like this.
  7. EdmundDantes

EdmundDantes Mobile Deity

Thanks very much!

8. SyncRaven

SyncRaven Mobile Deity

I've actually considered getting a Kyocera 6035 for fun if I can find one. It's one of the few palm devices I haven't played with.
    I do wonder how much longer verizon will keep supporting it on their network - since they do make compatibility changes over time.
    Still, it looks like a fun device.

scjjtt and jigwashere like this.
  9. SyncRaven

SyncRaven Mobile Deity

Welcome back!
    I know the feeling - I keep meaning to hang out here more.
    I also sent you a pm, if you don't mind sending me that zip since I would love to host those games for download.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    scjjtt, jigwashere and RickAgresta like this.
  10. raspabalsa

Hi SR, I sent you the link to the zip in my Dropbox public folder. It's a direct download link, no need to sign in to Dropbox. Please let me know if it's ok.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

scjjtt, RickAgresta and jigwashere like this.