treo 700p, daylite, missing sync, leopard

Discussion in 'Sync (Mac and Linux/Palm OS)' started by tomholman, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomholman

tomholman Newbie

I synced my palm treo 700p with Daylite for a long time on Mac OS 10.4.11 with no problem. Then upgraded to Leopard 10.5.6 using a clean install (erase and install) and reinstalled my software. I'm using Daylite 3.9 and Missing Sync for Palm OS 6.04. I synced using the "desktop overwrites handheld" option. Contacts and tasks were fine. But everything in the calendar was off. All the appointments were there, but with the wrong times. Looking in the details section of the treo appointments, I found they were all set for Bogota. I have not been able to solve this problem. Time zone on the treo is EDT Washington, DC. Same time zone and city on the Mac system date and time. All the Ical appointments are correct, so I assume that Mac sync services correctly synced from Daylite to Ical (I never enter anything in Ical, always use Daylite). Tried reinstalling. The Palm Desktop software is installed but I never use it, and Missing sync disabled those conduits. Tried a hard reset on the treo, then re-sync, but it has the same problem. I sent an email to Missing Sync and got a pro-forma response with a link to a knowledgebase article that isn't helpful.

I'd be grateful for any ideas.

Tom Holman

2. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Welcome to Brighthand, tomholman. :)

Your duplicate thread has been removed. This is the best place for visibility and assistance from other members who may have some insight into your problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.