Touch Diamond and TX

Discussion in 'HTC Touch Diamond & Touch Diamond2' started by grahamnind, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grahamnind

grahamnind Mobile Deity

I have an MDA Compact IV with the latest Touch Diamond ROM. I am trying to get my TX to connect to the internet through the MDA via bluetooth but it is not working. I have followed various guides and have , amongst other things, enabled internet sharing, but the TX just says 'connecting to MDA' and then fails. I have also found that I cannot send files over bluetooth from the TX to MDA, but I can from MDA to TX. I have found the same problems when trying to connect my Treo 680 to the MDA. I can send files via bluetooth fine using my old Sony phone, so I know I have the MDA set up correctly.

Has anyone achieved either of these things? Does anyone know if the Palm bluetooth implementation is up to the job?