Themes in General

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Palm OS)' started by Sb129, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Sb129

Sb129 Mobile Enthusiast

With MyKBD and SkinUI being freeware, I am finding it nearly impossible to find any themes for them
    I know 1Src seems to have been one of the biggest Palm related sites but I never even knew about it until it was already gone and most links to kool lookin DIA skins originate there. I have a good enough collection for SkinUI from the Internet Archive but I can access almost none of 1Src on it.
    Does anyone know of any source containing some nice DIA skins? I was lucky enough to find DIANoia and an OSX Tiger theme but that's it. Any help at all will be greatly appreciated and any skins for anything else will also be greatly appreciated for my own Palm OS archive.

2. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

I have several themes for myKbd and SkinUI, and also for ZLauncher, taken from 1src and elsewhere. I can email them to you, or load them to a cloud public folder. But I'm not at home right now. Later today I'll compile everything theme-related I have and I'll let you know the size of the zipped file to email or upload it.

Sb129, Hook, lelisa13p and 3 others like this.
  3. Sb129

Sb129 Mobile Enthusiast

That would be just awesome, I would have hoped some from 1Src would've saved a lot of stuff before it went under, unless it went quickly.

4. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

Well, the family trip has been re-scheduled, so I got home early :)

I uploaded a zip file will all the themes I could find for skinUI and myKbd, and I also included Hi-Launcher (in case you don't know this app, it provides a nice and useful Windows-like menu) which is now free. I also included mKbd's keyboard generator, an utility that allows the user to create a custom keyboard layout.

Be sure to check compatibility with your Palm's screen resolution, because some of the themes are for 320x320 screens, and others are for 320x480 screens.

The link to download the zip file (20.5MB) is here

In case you use ZLauncher, I also uploaded a zip file with themes, backgrounds, and iconsets. This is a larger (50.2MB) file, you can get it here

Have fun!

Sb129, Hook, lelisa13p and 2 others like this.
  5. Sb129

Sb129 Mobile Enthusiast

This stuff looks great! I also appreciate the ZLauncher themes, I never used it before but it's nice to have just in case.
    This will be an awesome addition to my Palm software collection.

headcronie, Hook and RickAgresta like this.