The Vamp is Back

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VampiressRN, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

<Nine brushes himself off and returns> Damn, stupid balcony. I didn't fall off. There was little rooom on there with those two, so for safety I chose to toss myself off... err... um... I mean... :eek:

2. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

Nine, I think you tripped over your little pink frilly while walking with the cucumbers on your eyes! :D

3. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Oh, honestly, lady. Do you really think I'm the sort of boy who could bring myself to slice a cucumber? Cucumbers are for... err... stuffing... :rolleyes:

4. ungottable

ungottable Mobile Deity

someone get the bucket of water for the rest of the guys that just passed out from the fall;) :D

-ungottable

5. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

<Nine whips out a nice reviving moist lime-scented towelette instead and dabs their faces> :)

6. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

That's not what you said here :p

7. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Whoohoo. Thanks, Miss Marple. :eek:

Mind you, cold teabags are better. Hope you have a lovely time away - we will miss you. ;)

8. CEB

CEB Mobile Deity

... and ...

Er, I don't think that's wax.

9. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

My sucky apologies for being MIA for so long. I am now in my new home (I never want to have to suffer a move again in my lifetime). My home has the basic living supplies, but still feels like I am camping out a little bit. I don't have my high-speed internet yet, but hope to get it soon...at least I have a phone line. Well, my phone isn't working correctly, but that will probably get fixed this week. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer (it has been quite the heatwave here in Lincoln, Ca @ 104-108 degrees). Guess I will have a heart attack when I get my first electric bill as I am sure using the air-conditioning. I have a handy-man installing all my ceiling fans this week and that is certainly helping. Anyway, I am hella-busy at work, plus getting settled in at my house, so won't be chatting or posting full time, but part time will feel good (nothing like internet withdrawels).

Wow...is that really Perry I see posting on a Cat's thread....what a hoot. I am looking forward to catching u p on all the great posts, so see you again soon.

Hugs and a bite on the neck to everyone here. :D

10. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

She's back! She's back! <Nine hops from foot to foot excitedly. The people who actually own the various feet move away grumbling to themselves> :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.