The Vamp is Back

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VampiressRN, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Crossing my fingers for you (and the fact that I can cross anything is a testament to the value of fish oils in a diet) ;)

2. Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy Detective/Moderator

I know it's not castor and I certainly hope it's not cod liver.

3. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

It's called racing around over the weekend performing all sorts of very masculine character- and muscle-building activities... and then finally pulling my back in an extremely girlie fashion repotting a patio planter about the size of a gerbil's codpiece... so I spent most of Sunday crawling about on all fours. And no - that is NOT a good thing, before anyone adds anything... :rolleyes:

4. ungottable

ungottable Mobile Deity

:p

-ungottable

5. Delpita

Delpita Woooooo-Hoooooo!

Yes, trying to find the misplaced t.v. remote control can be very stressful, and talk about wearing out your thumb trying to flip between channels!! :D

[​IMG]

6. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Easy Del, do not underestimate the force needed for opening a beer can ... especially with Nine's age ... :D:D

BTW and WHO do you think mostly misplaced the TV control to start with ? Normally the men know where it SHOULD BE, it is rarely there after some other gender which I will not specify here further has touched it ...

7. ungottable

ungottable Mobile Deity

yup... you don't want to pull a muscle hehehe... J/K Nine!!;)

-ungottable

8. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Firstly - I don't drink (everyone has their own poisons and white wine spritzers just happen not to be mine) so have no idea about the beer can reference.

Secondly - what makes anyone think that I actually receive ANY control of the TV remote in my household? As my other 'arf always explains - it's a difficult thing to operate (and even with an expert like them holding it, it always seems to end up selecting quality programming like Celebrity Love Island and suchlike) so I'd be better off leaving it alone.

Thirdly - there is no thirdly. So there. :rolleyes:

9. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

Ya'll are making me cry with laughter. I am proud to announce that I got all the repairs done. 2 weeks ago, my house was open to Realtors on a Friday, then open to their clients on Sat & Sun, with directions to have bids in by Monday at 1pm. I got 7 bids!!! We countered the top 4 and I ended up selling for a very nice price with a promise of a quick close of escrow. My real estate agent is the bomb and really did a great job (plus he will make a hefty profit off the sale). Now just coordinating movement of all the stuff piled up in my garage and storing till June 30th, when I am supposed to be in the new place. Nothing like drving those big rent-a-trucks, they really are gutless wonders over hills. Anyway, I think things are going well, so hope the deal with my buyers closes on time. I have a place to stay with friends for the few days that I am without a bed...might even celebrate with a stay at a hotel for a couple of days. I am not doing the happy dance until I take posession of the new digs, then I am going to dance myself silly. I will get some pictures Of my house...not the dancing) and if my website is still alive (haven't been there in ages) will post them and my NZ/OZ pics asap. I can hardley wait for my Internet connection...I MISS ALL OF YOU. TTFN :D

10. Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy Detective/Moderator

Good to hear from you Vampy, was getting concerned that you were trapped in a packing box.;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.