The Vamp is Back

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VampiressRN, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

Holy Cow...I just read that siggy of yours...and must now declare you the "Lunatic Leaping Lord of England." Obviously your sessions at Madame Duvanes House of Brandy and Feathers has increased you pharamones, broadened your internal color spectrum, and subjegated your use of verbs. But really now, that short-lived position was enticing.;)

2. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

For a thread which originally started to just say 'Hi, I'm still around and will be posting again soon' back in November 2004, this has already gone a long way ...

Just a funky thought ...

3. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

Unfortunately, I attended the UK franchise of that particular establishment - Dolly Furquit's House of Shandy and Leathers of 49 Coaltar Road, Little-Fiddling-On-The-Heath, Barnsley - which hasn't exactly got the same cach?. Didn't do much for my pheremones, but I did learn how to get lovely head on a pint of beer...

And I politely but firmly suggest you get a proper vase next time. Ow. :mad:

4. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

No kidding Holvy...and maybe the thread should just be named "you'll never get rid of me".

I so missed the flamboyant banters in this forum and suffered many withdrawel symptoms, but I am slowly and persistently weaving my way back into life in the Off-topic world. And didn't I read somewhere that MeeMa got a new laptop? (We need to do lunch or drinkies at the Elephant Bar after work one day soon!!!)

Yes Nine...I can see your foam mustache...oh wait a minute that isn't foam its Kama Sutra powder....you wild man!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.