The Person Below Me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DragonHunter, Jan 5, 2006.

1. DragonHunter

DragonHunter Bow, bow, bow, bow

Okay, they way this works...I post something that may be true of someone and then one of you, whom it is the case for, posts and comes up with your own condition....

e.g. The person below me thinks Bll Gates is the antiChrist
    ====
    I sure do! Mac Mac Mac!

The person below me likes breathing oxygen
    ----

and so on and so forth. Got it? Good. Here we go...

The person below me only got WiFi so they could check the BH board when away from home.

2. VampiressRN

VampiressRN James Bond Addict

Yep....and just got a wirelss router, so may try to link up with someone here and reset my WiFi.

The person below me doesn't like cats.

3. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

That would be me... I really hate cats, cand hardly find anything good to say about them.

The person below me wears glasses all the time.

4. DragonHunter

sigh, yes it is true....:cool: the old orbs just ain't what they used to be.....

TPBM thinks Bluetooth is a really silly name for an interface method.

5. jim37

jim37 just me, no title

Jeez... what is this about, anyway? Bluetooth???? Some kind of witch on Halloween? Or someone who just ate some blueberries? Give me a break!

TPBM thinks that "Off Topic" is why BrightHand exists (and where there's the most fun).

6. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

[OFFTOPIC] It's named after Danish Viking and King, Harald Bl?tand ('Bluetooth' is the literal English translation), who lived in the late 10th century and united and controlled Denmark and Norway (ie, uniting devices through Bluetooth). His name came from his dark hair (strange for Vikings) - Bl?tand means dark complexion. However a more popular interpretation was that he enjoyed eating blueberries to the extent that his teeth became stained with the colour. [ONTOPIC] :)

7. jim37

jim37 just me, no title

Hey, you really know how to kill an off-topic thread, eh? Nobody has wanted to follow that serious comment for TEN hours!

<BTW have you considered tilting the icon and filling it up, sorta like Enron?>

TPBM is relieved not to have to follow Nine (maybe because they didn't want to change their name to TEN?)

8. Dick Tracy

Dick Tracy Detective/Moderator

DT is happy to not follow history lessons <tapping dull No. 2 pencil on desk, rolling glazed eyes>, is not nicknamed Ten, but ... has a birthday on double ten (relieved that it's not the year, thus DT isn't world's oldest BH member).

TPBM absolutely hates Thai food and would rather have a burger any day.

9. Nine

Nine Ooh NO, missus...

I didn't mean to be a thread-killer. Actually, I never mean to be a thread killer unless there's a damn good reason. I've already had an old avatar like that... I think...

And I love Thai food and hardly ever get burgered, DT. ;)

Attached Files:

10. DragonHunter

TPBM wonders why the person above me seems to have a difficulty setting up the person below them to continue on this glorious thread.....;)