The Disaster...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JRakes, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

Oh, please, don't encourage him. :rolleyes: ;)

2. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

:eek: REALLY?!? :eek:
    <Joe-Boy goes off looking for another reason to be angry...>

No, I don't want to deal with that headache. And, of course, I don't want any trouble over it. But... I've just had it. I've had so many close calls over there, one more-than-close disastrous event, several more close calls, and now another too-damned-close-for-comfort incident. I've simply made up my mind: They're a menace to society. They're an imminent public safety hazard. And I don't care who, there or at the popo, gets p!$$ed off by anything I say. I've notified the police, and gladly told them that I had already put the Papa John's folks on notice. I also told them that if they didn't get the problem taken care of, and immediately, that I would, one way or another. They can take it any way they want... A blowhard ranting, a legitimate complaint, or a threat. If they don't take care of the problem, I'll also bring the wrath of sleezy journalism on them when the "right person" is killed. As I put it: "Maybe it'll be your wife next time. With your kids in the car." I really don't care if they like my tone or not. The place is a known problem and, apparently, nobody cares. Until they're the ones picking themselves up off the side of the road. Besides, after the smart-@$$ condescending tone of the police officer last fall...

So let 'em come after me. I really just don't care. If they do, though, they'd be better off sending animal control...

Too late! :eek:
    Heeheehee... :D

3. Ohappydaye

Ohappydaye Wonder Palmstress

hehehe :eek: Oops. <OHD goes off to find the edit button>

4. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

Too late now, My Dear! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.