T3 Issue Resolve II

Discussion in 'Palm' started by quasar, Nov 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quasar

quasar I like PDAs.

Here you can post comments about my other thread.

2. br-

br- T3 Detective

Palm also should know details like the serial number of the card and where it was manufactured in addition to the manufacturer (reseller) and what card info says the manufacturer is.

3. lweisbrod

lweisbrod Mobile Consultant

Please note that not all cards get fried. My Lexar (Sandisk) 256 MB card keeps getting backup errors (bad sectors), and has needed reformatting a few times. My 64 MB card (previously fine in my M515) has also now had errors on backups.

4. logger

logger Mobile Deity

Crikey quasar. You specifically asked posters not to place comments in your other T3 Issue Reslove thread so that you could use it for the purpose you clearly spelt out therein. And low and behold some people cannot help themself to get a word in, posting comments and links, thereby hijacking your thread. Is whatever they write more important? Any chance said posters could delete those posts and move them to this thread. Or even start their own thread if necessary. Thnx.

5. revad

revad Member

Nice idea quasar. Pity some can't read before committing over embellished replies.

Or am I being too charitable?

Could try to get a moderator to move the offending posts.

6. quasar

quasar I like PDAs.

I would like those who posted to edit their posts, makeing them relevant. I will PM the posters who have irrelevant posts, asking them to do so.

Though, this is taking off faster than I expected. I allowed almost 2 weeks so folks could have plenty of time, but that time might not be needed. I will keep it on schedule, but, I started the thread at 10 pm last night, and it had more than 20 posts by 7:30 this morning before I headed off to school.

7. quasar

quasar I like PDAs.

I am adding the following options to my thread-

S/N
    manufacture location
    bad sectors

And Logger, I like the avitar and sig. I have it on my bulltin board cut straight form the source! :)

Attached Files:

8. LaCornista

LaCornista Newbie

Fix It
    Fried SanDisk

9. Dr. Noe

Dr. Noe Mobile Deity

KLW follows these forums very religiously, yet he keeps making posts to your "T3 Issue Resolve" thread that don't follow the format you carefully requested there and re-iterated here. Interesting.

10. klw

klw Guest

oops, sorry doc. My first post followed the guidelines and I was just trying to help the other guy who listed a very suspect sandisk run number. I everybody wants, I'll be happy to delete that post.

What say you?

edit:

actually way oops. I found another post of mine. My apologies for not carefully reading the poster's wishes. I will delete my garbage from the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.