StatusNote for Android

Discussion in 'Android OS' started by questionfear, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. questionfear

questionfear Google'd.

2. Hook

Hook Hookette's edgy lately

Nice, keep them coming. Ever since the Nexus One unlocked for AT&T popped up today, despite my happiness with Symbian and my mantra about wanting a keyboard, I keep feeling this mysterious tug... :eek:

It's nothing, I'm sure. :rolleyes: Drool!
  3. Mi An

Mi An Endogame

Dark Forces FTW. Back in the day, I thought it beat all the favorites. Doom -- phhhhh. Quake -- well, okay, maybe not quake.

Whoa there fella. I have Q3 2011 in the BH Breakroom "when will Hook finally upgrade" pool. You can look, but no touching!
  4. questionfear

questionfear Google'd.

Come to the dark side...:)

Seriously, Android is surprisingly great at organizing, especially if you are ok with out of the box approaches like StatusNote. I thought I would miss having something like Pocket Informant, but I'm finding that I am good even without it.
  5. cassidy0423

cassidy0423 Bad Robot

QF - I think you should do this review business full-time for lots of cash:rolleyes: Seriously, your articles are always interesting and understandable(is that a word:confused: ) Even my blondness doesn't get in the way of comprehension:p

Of course, the fact that you're talking about my favorite baby is just "gravy":) :) :)

cassi
  6. questionfear

questionfear Google'd.

Aww...thanks Cassi. I try. :eek: You are way too kind.

Speaking of your favorite baby, have you had any more battery drain issues?
  7. cassidy0423

cassidy0423 Bad Robot

Now that you mention it:rolleyes: Maybe 2 days ago, checked the charge as I was leaving for work, when I arrived, took the phone out of case and had the dreaded "less than 5% charge" warning. Did something (can't remember what:eek: ) to see what use the battery had, and the major % was that the phone had been turned on for "X" number of hours.

Made no sense to this blonde:( I need to find a better battery report app thingie

cassi
  8. mszv

mszv Mobile Enthusiast

Good review -- interesting app!

I've been using Astrid for tasks, free sync with Remember the Milk on my PCs. Remember the Milk is web based, account driven, so I can get it on any of my machines.

Astrid is great, and the task reminders are clever, but it doesn't seem to work that well for a task with no specific due date, a reminder task. I tend to put a date a couple weeks again and have it set reminders that appear in Android notification bar. That's fine, but this app is a nice solution for a task without a "real" due date.

Now I'm going to read the rest of your reviews!
  9. questionfear

questionfear Google'd.

I am so glad you liked it! That is exactly how I use Status Note and it works perfectly! Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.