SPD shell and other themes with winmo 6.1 pro

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Windows Mobile)' started by SneakyCyber, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SneakyCyber

SneakyCyber Technology Consultant

Will this shell/launcher work with this os or is it strictly for Pocket PC based windows mobile? I briefly went on their forums and found allot of problems with it and the Omnia (Samsung). Is there a program for Windows Mob 6.1 that is like that. Basically what I am looking for is a program like Zlauncher for the Palm os. I am completely new to windows mobile. And it doesn't help that I don't have my device yet. Still deciding between BB and Windows Mobile.

2. questionfear

questionfear Google'd.

Are you referring to SPB Mobile Shell?

There may be some incompatibilities with the Omnia screen, but SPB has been very good about keeping up with the new screen resolutions, etc...email their support team, they are very fast and responsive.

3. Adama D. Brown

Adama D. Brown Brighthand Reviewer

Windows Mobile 6.1 Pro is "Pocket PC based Windows Mobile." Pro and Classic devices both use a touchscreen, so with only a few minor exceptions they use the same software.

4. SneakyCyber

SneakyCyber Technology Consultant

Yes I was referring to SPB mobile shell. Sorry for the typo. Thanks for the info!!