Sony PlayStation Vita Review: Taking Mobile Gaming to a New Level Discussion

Discussion in 'Headline News' started by Jen Edwards, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Jen Edwards

Jen Edwards PocketGoddess

<p>The Sony PlayStation Vita is the spiritual successor to the PSP, which was launched almost seven years ago. But it's more than just a portable gaming machine, with two cameras, a web browser, Bluetooth, WiFi, and even optional 3G mobile data service from AT&amp;T.</p> <p>The Vita officially launched with a $250 WiFi-only model and a $300 3G/WiFi model. This review covers the First Edition bundle that released early with a 3G/WiFi Vita, a 4GB memory card, limited edition case, and a copy of Little Deviants.</p>

Read the full content of this Article: Sony PlayStation Vita Review: Taking Mobile Gaming to a New Level

Related Articles:

Sony PSP Go Review

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
  2. Drillbit

Drillbit Mobile Deity

Got the Vita on the day it was launched. Being where I am, that's ahead of everyone. Spot on with the review. Amazing device but focused on game playing.

I picked up the wifi version because the 3G version is locked on to AT&T and won't work on the island.

3. Jen Edwards

Jen Edwards PocketGoddess

What are you playing? I started out with Lumines/Katamari, but I've been absolutely obsessed with Uncharted for the last week or so. Never really got into the series on the PS3, but it's fantastic on the Vita.

4. Drillbit

Drillbit Mobile Deity

I'm playing Blazblue Extend, waiting for a Disgaea this coming April. Debating if I should get Dynasty Warriors Next.