So... I've got some Samsung credit to use... Samsung Active2?

Discussion in 'General Smartphone/Handheld/Wearable Discussion' started by headcronie, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Hook

Hook Caught Watching Prawn

I will just say that I have yet to explore the other 44 watch faces ( i will eventually), which means I also haven't had the face accidentally change on me. You have to tap twice, dead center... it's not actually that easy to do accidentally. My wife, on the other hand, also got that watch face and she has tremors and her watch face keeps changing. But if you have a steady hand, probably won't have a problem.

What I'd love, besides a lock, is a phone app which can control watch faces-- not only locking, but actually displaying all the watch face variants, letting you chose non-linearly.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  2. headcronie

headcronie Greyscale. Nuff Said. Super Moderator

That's good to know, Hook. Appreciate the info as well. Boy... now I'm torn! :D

3. raspabalsa

raspabalsa Brain stuck BogoMipping

When in doubt, go for it. Frugality will not clear your doubts. Impulse purchases will ;)

4. headcronie

Still have not made or received a phone call.

I tried texting Mrs. HC a pic, and it uses RCS to do so. Watch said to open image on phone.

Sent from my Samsung Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk

5. headcronie

I clicked buy, failing to realize that it was part of Samsung's app store, not Google's. Quarantine fog got me again! Samsung account and all.. Samsung deleted my account as I don't use it, due to their nasty habit of repeatedly harassing you to select their browser as default browser every time you open it as well as other similar actions just by logging into your Samsung account. That abuse doesn't bode well with me at all. So... no purchase at this time.