So how many of you actually...

Discussion in 'General Windows Phone (Plus Windows Mobile, Pocket' started by imported_KungFuWoo, Jan 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imported_KungFuWoo

imported_KungFuWoo Technology Freak

carry your PPC in your pocket? I have a 3835 with the cover pack and I carry it in my pocket all of the time, even tho I am a college student and I have a backpack. I guess I just like knowing that it is always with me. what do you guys do?

2. WhiteRabbit5

WhiteRabbit5 ???

In my pocket First thing in the morning. Stays there till my head hits the pillow. :)

3. fivespeed5

fivespeed5 anyone wanna buy a 1910?

both of them whiterabbit?

4. gtragitt

gtragitt Mobile Deity

Almost never in my pocket. I have 2 Krusell cases; so, I can carry it with or without my sleeves. I have both the cf and PCMCIA sleeves. I also put it in my vent clip in my car and use it with a GPS. I do take the iPAQ with me most everywhere.

5. snOOp

snOOp Mobile Deity

The "Pocket", is the only way to carry it!

6. masitti

masitti Mobile Deity

All the time, throughout school, when I go out, so, yea, all the time. I also have the SS5 on it all the time.

7. imported_merlion

imported_merlion The Member

It's always in my pocket whenever I leave my house, even if it's just to, say, bring out the garbage or bring in the mail, etc. :)rolleyes: I'm wondering whether I can ever leave the house w/o my PPC. ;))

I'm too self conscious to wear a PPC on my belt outside.:) And I also keep it in my pocket even if I'm carrying a bag/pack/waist pouch/etc. So, I prefer all case makers to have a clipless option for their cases. A protruding clip/stud is uncomfortable when facing you, & it creates an unslightly bulge when facing outwards.

Hi WhiteRabbit5, I think it's a good idea to sync every once in a while .. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
  8. snOOp

snOOp Mobile Deity

Who needs a case? carry that baby NAKED! The feel of the "fake" metal pounding agaist your "ck" ist GEIL!

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
  9. imported_merlion

imported_merlion The Member

I tried carrying it naked outside but was arrested .. now I only use it naked, in the privacy of my home.;)

10. handheldplanet

handheldplanet www.handheldplanet.net

I almost always carry mine in my jacket pocket. During the summer - when I don't always wear a jacket I wear it on my belt in a HandheldPlanet case (of course!). Every once in a while, if I'm wearing the right pants I'll put it in my pocket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.