1. We will be doing some work to upgrade the forum platform and add new features and style options beginning at 10 a.m. EST on Tuesday, September 23 and lasting for approximately 30 minutes. This will include about 10 minutes of site downtime and another 10-20 minutes where the forum will be read-only (no new posts allowed). We'll take down this message once work is complete.

SMS on Palm TX

Discussion in 'Email/Messaging (Palm OS)' started by Pinmac, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinmac

Pinmac Mobile Evangelist

Have just bought a TX and very happy with it so far. The only thing I haven't managed is receiving SMS messages on it from my Nokia 6300. I can send but not receive. I have checked all the settings, made sure both are discoverable or visible but can't receive. Can anyone help please?
  2. AZ-TE

AZ-TE Audiophile

This seems to be an issue with Nokia phones. I had one and had the exact same issue. The SMS worked fine when I had a Sony Erricsson, but not with the Nokia. To my knowledge, there is no fix.