SmartListToGo (SLTG) out of business?

Discussion in 'Applications/Utilities (Palm OS)' started by Carpet crawler, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Carpet crawler

Carpet crawler Mobile Deity

Hallo,

I'm a long term user (10 years) of SLTG. Recently I had to change my PalmOS Handheld. When setting up my new T3 the Application SLTG wanted to have an "Activation Code". I put in my old one. But it says: "Not the right code".

I wrote DATAVIZ an email, explained my problem. They only sent me my old Activation Code without comment.

It seems, they aren't interested to keep SLTG going.

Has someone similar experiences with them, and if, what did you do to keep this wonderful database going to work on your handheld and on your desktop.

Help and advice is very appreciated.

Carpet Crawler

2. RickAgresta

RickAgresta Peanut, leader of the Peanutty Forces

lelisa13p and scjjtt like this.
  3. SGosnell

SGosnell (retired) Palm Pilot

Palm is dead. It's time to go to a more modern, more capable replacement. There is no money in Palm, not in hardware or software, so it now sleeps with the fishes. Palm developers have gone to where the money is - Android, ChromeOS, and to some extent iOS, although that's somewhat more difficult. I hope you find a way to extend the life of your Palm, but it's going to be increasingly difficult. Very few people even remember Palm these days, and all development ceased long ago.