SkinUI now freeware

Discussion in 'Themes and Skins (Palm OS)' started by doogie, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cerebrious Genius

Cerebrious Genius Mobile Deity

This is great about skinui, but my grafitti area on the TX still looks kind of nasty in that regular state compared to everything else. I saw a free 'clie virtual statusbar skinner' a while back. Wondering if there is some way I can get it to work?

2. cyberdude2

cyberdude2 It's SuperDad!

If you are interested in a statusbar for your TX, try FerdFerd's statusbar freeware at 1src.com. You can use the trialware version of mykbd or myskin to install it (what's more after the trial period some of the parts still work, like macros) although I found buying mykbd was well worth it.

My device looks like this with mykbd and a keyboard I redesigned myself, FerdFerd's statusbar with showbattery and FerdFerd's SB skin and SkinUI with the vista skin (the app that is above the DIA is a dialog from my crosswords game).
    [​IMG]

3. davidbec

davidbec Mobile Deity

Hi all

I have installed Skin UI and choose the colbalt theme. I edited it and selected to make the menu background transparent. However when I exit the menu background is the same white color. I also changed the selected option color from blue as a test and noticed that afterwards it was still blue.

Have you all edited your themes and found that the changes took effect?

4. MacOsPalmer

MacOsPalmer Mobile Enthusiast

I've never been big on cosmetic things like this, but, after reading this thread, i loaded SkinUI onto my TX, and download a few new skins for it; and I love the new look of my PDA! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.