SIM Cards + Mobile Broadband + Router's Questions

Discussion in 'Other Platforms' started by NetBrakr, Feb 5, 2016.

1. NetBrakr

NetBrakr Gone With The Wind

Thanks guys for the help. But I got it and boy, I am dumb. All I needed to use the CORRECT apn. I was using At&t's APN, not H20's APN...I thought H20's apn would be the same as At&t. -__- It indicates that is connected to At&t 3G's data.

Too bad I can't use the H20 sim card, 30 days has past. I would like to use the MetroPCS sim card but the sim card is tad big to put in the regular SIM adapter (E5220 uses regular SIM card). I guess I will wait for the next 25 days. In the meantime, I am enjoying 30 days of free NetFilx. :)

RickAgresta and jigwashere like this.
  2. NetBrakr

I got my usb bluetooth adapter, it work well. I am able to "tethering" with my phone to use the internet, speed of 1.4mbps, which is fine, since I was able to watch videos on Netflix w/o lags. :)

RickAgresta likes this.
  3. NetBrakr

Data usage after one week, at least 3x more than normal (both DSL & mobile)...oops. :)

data.jpg

4. NetBrakr

After 11gb total usage, mostly bt tethering, I havent seen any speed reduce to 2G (128kbps).

jigwashere likes this.
  5. NetBrakr

Just to update. I was able to use a standard tmobile prepaid SIM card with my hotspot, and with not bad speed 3.6mbps.

scjjtt and jigwashere like this.