Signature Help

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Help and Announcements' started by Mark Cruz, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Mark Cruz

Mark Cruz Newbie

I have just join this forum. Can I add the signature now or need to wait? If I have to wait then when can I add signature?

2. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Welcome to Brighthand, Mark Cruz.

To answer your question, signatures are allowed after a specific number of legitimate posts. The number is predetermined by the forum and we do not publish that number. Sometimes new members join only to flood forums with posts of little or no significance in order to achieve the privilege of adding a signature, some of which prove to be commercially self-promoting. That sort of behavior is not allowed and those members are not welcome.

scjjtt and RickAgresta like this.
  3. r0k

r0k Dazed

Welcome to Brighthand, Mark Cruz!

Use the "New Posts" function above to get an idea which topics are being discussed more actively. You will find bh to be a wealth of information on all things Palm as this site was once linked from the once venerable Palm.com. Alas things have shifted now and while we still have a number of Palm users, many of us use Apple iOS, Google Android or other more recent phones and handhelds.

scjjtt, RickAgresta and lelisa13p like this.