SERO Premium

Discussion in 'Smartphones' started by jigwashere, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Existing SERO customers have not been able to use the Samsung Instinct, Samsung Instinct S30, Samsung Instinct HD, Samsung Moment, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, Palm Pixi, HTC EVO 4G and Samsung Epic 4G. Sprint has announced that beginning 10/1/2010, this policy is changing.

McGuire’s Law Blog Archive Important Update to the SERO Premium FAQ

My current contract on the $30/month 500 minute plan goes through December 25, 2011, so I don't think I'll be upgrading from the TP2 any time soon.
  2. jigwashere

3. headcronie

headcronie Greyscale. Nuff Said. Moderator Super Moderator

Well, 40 vs 30. Not terrible. And, thankfully, not forced out of the SERO plans. Whew!

Jig, thank you. You're an invaluable resource.
  4. headcronie

*sigh*

I think I'm screwed. I may not have gotten the full fledged SERO plan. I've got the Sprint Employee Referral Fair & Flex 500.

Tried to find out about my upgrades today, and I couldn't even land a TP2. Not a good day...
  5. headcronie

Well, more digging, and I'm on a different SERO plan than this was intended for. I can convert to either the SERO Basic, or SERO Premium, but I lose my Fair and Flex perks (and can never go back).

Never used them, so... game is back on. Forget talking to the store reps. Clueless as usual. Time to call employee care, as directed.

Plans:Will I Lose My SERO Perks by Switching...
  6. jigwashere

Don't despair quite yet. It looks like Sprint's having trouble with its website, and as usual, the reps have no clue. Wait a day or two and see if the dust settles. I know which plan you signed up for, and it should be the SERO Fair and Flexible 500. This one is eligible for Sero Premium, I believe. There's lots of discussion about this kind of problem over at Sprint Users forum.