scjjtt's son gets married to his girlfriend of 4.5 years

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by scjjtt, Aug 12, 2017.

1. namerif

namerif Zero Defects

Wonderful news and congratulations!

lelisa13p, scjjtt and RickAgresta like this.
  2. scjjtt

scjjtt A Former Palm User

I turned on my first HP Touchpad tonight looking for a red background. I found a couple of old pics of Tyler & Vallerie...

This was taken right before they had their first date - it is January 2013. They went to rival Division 1 High Schools (each with about 3,000 students) just 3 miles apart from each other. This was January of their Junior year taken in our church gym. As you can see - they were already liking each other.

[​IMG]

In September of 2013, their senior year, while Tyler & I were in the away stands at her school's football game against his school, in the middle of the game the announcer spoke over the PA System, ''Tyler Thornton - please give your attention to the front of the home school bleachers.''

[​IMG]

That's Vallerie in the middle standing on the raised hands of the other cheerleaders. Of course Tyler had to go over to the ''rival's side'' to accept the invitation - explaining & asking permission to do so with all the security.

And here is a pic from the wedding. I'm so blessed that all of our 3 children have wonderful, loving, caring Christian spouses. Our two son-in-laws are fantastic fathers & I have no doubt, the way Vallerie loves children, that some day she'll be a great mommy too!

[​IMG]

P.S. While I'm at it here are two pics - one with all of our grandkids & the next with our entire family.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

3. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Wonderful pix of such a good-looking bunch! :vbsmile: The first photo also perfectly illustrates the height situation of my Son and DIL. 6'3½" and 5'2" (when Lovely Girl inhales and stretches skyward to draw herself up to her fullest possible height. :vbsmile: )

RickAgresta, namerif and scjjtt like this.