Say Hello to Jamison Cush

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions, Help and Announcements' started by Ed Hardy, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Hardy

Ed Hardy TabletPCReview Editor Staff Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
  2. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Welcome Jamison :D

Hope to see similar stuff from you in the future ;)

3. bluefish

bluefish I am not a PC...

Hi Jamison,
    welcome to BH.
    I like the look of that concept phone. When they have squeezed it and tugged it to their hearts content, perhaps they will pass it on to me for permanent appraisal. ;)

4. jigwashere

jigwashere Life is a circus!

Welcome, Jamison! The smart thing to do is write for Brighthand and perhaps even participate in forum discussions now and then, but be very careful about approaching Off Topic -- that's where the crazies live. You do not even want to venture into the Brighthand breakroom without lots of protection and a clear exit strategy. :newpalm:

5. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

<Joe-Boy stumbles out of the breakroom and back into OT...>

You rang, Juggle-Boy?

Greetings, Jamison - Welcome to BH! Pay no attention to ^that guy^ playing with his, ummm... New Touch Pro2. :rolleyes:

6. palmgeek5394

palmgeek5394 Nokia N800 + HTC Wizard

Welcome, Jamison! ;)

You rang?

7. hal

hal itchy and cold feet hal

Jamison, welcome to Brighthand!

We will all look forward to your articles. As you may have already noticed, there is a fine journalist base gathered here. So you'll fit in just fine. Besides the reviews and articles, you will find very interesting discussions regarding the current mobile devices, their features and the expectations in market and service. We hope to learn from you :)

About your article, FWIW, my laptop has a Synaptics TouchPad. After 4 years of daily service, it works without quirks. The single issue is that the paint wore out, but that's for Compaq to blame, cause it wasn't a clever move to paint it in the first place, just to match the uniform overall appearance. I can't tell what Synaptics is developing currently (that'll be one for you to teach us), but I can attest for the ruggedness of their products.

As for the fora and the forum members, well, hope you don't mind finding some long sleeve shirts with buckles scattered around, we are in a bad need of them every now and then. There is, however, a given number of spoofers and misleading-post members, like a certain member jigwashere :)D)... Whenever you read warnings reading "BH Off-Topic", "BH broom closet", "BH OT Research Facility", humm, never mind, get inside, you won't find anything weird. Weird doesn't happen here.

8. JRakes

JRakes NOT your Average Joe

That's a good boy, Hal. Now take the rest of your medication and hold that last thought... :p

Uh, Jamison... You see, one will be hard pressed to find a more friendly, family-like atmosphere than here. Why, we evern behave like brothers and sisters at times - Fighting over toys, wanting new toys, throwing food, undertaking pranks, sharing our toys, then fighting over those same toys again...

Errr... Would you like some coffee? Bluefish was supposed to have brought pastries but, as usual, his terrierists got to them first, after which Mrs Bluefish got after him.

9. holvoetn

holvoetn Still a moderator ...

Guys, keep it on topic please ...

10. bluefish

bluefish I am not a PC...

Yeah....come on guys! :)

ps: Joe I saved a pastry for you. It was only sucked a little by Tia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.