Samsung Propel Pro Now Available from AT&T

Discussion in 'Headline News' started by Ed Hardy, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Hardy

Ed Hardy TabletPCReview Editor Staff Member

AT&T has just released the Samsung Propel Pro. This is an version of the original Samsung Propelthat has been enhancedwith Windows Mobile.

[​IMG]The Propel Pro has the same general design as its little brother: a tablet shape with a 2.55-inch display on its front and sliding QWERTY keyboard.

Both devicesalso have 3G and Bluetooth, but the Pro version adds Wi-Fi.

Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard --the latest version of Microsoft'soperating systemfor phones -- brings a a wide array of business and consumer features to the latest Propel model. Exchange ActiveSync allows users to synchronize this device with a corporate email server, and it also offers other types of email, as well as a web browser, music and video player, and much more.

The Propel Pro is a quad-band GSM phone with tri-band 3G. Other features include a microSD card slot and3 MPx camera,

AT&T says this phone's 1500 mAh battery will provide up to 6 hours of talk time or up to 12 days of standby time.

Availability and Pricing
    TheSamsung Propel Pro is available now on AT&T's website.

This smartphone sells for $150 with two-year contract and $50 mail-in rebate. Without contract or rebateit costs $350.

Photo Gallery

Source:AT&T

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
  2. Adama D. Brown

Adama D. Brown Brighthand Reviewer

I've got to admit, this is the only thing in awhile that's tempted me to look away from my Blackjack II. Not so much the slider as the WiFi and bigger better screen.

3. zap2

zap2 Apple User

looks pretty good...the Propel always caught my eye as a "normal" phone for AT&T....I like the BlackJack/BlackJack II line...sadly the keyboard looks a little different(the the BlackJack line and normal propel)..hopefully not a deal breaker