Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Discussion in 'Netbooks, Tablets, Slates and eReaders' started by namerif, Dec 26, 2012.

1. namerif

namerif Zero Defects

Hello there! Received a Samsung 7" tablet for Christmas and have printed off the 239 user manual. Anybody else using this tablet? I've only just begun using mine but it seems pretty slick. What kind of fun accessories have you purchased for yours? I'm definitely going to pick up a 32GB SD card for it soon. Is it possible to download files from a thumbdrive to the tablet using the power cable or do I need to purchase some sort of USB adaptor? Thanks for listenin. :thumbsup: :hi2:

2. NetBrakr

NetBrakr Gone With The Wind

I got the original Galaxy Tab 7 (16GB), this will not work with my version. But from my understanding, you will need a USB adapter in order to use flash drives on the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0. Btw its microSD, not the regular SD.

3. namerif

namerif Zero Defects

Thanks for the info NetBrakr. I'm a real novice with this tech stuff as you can probably tell so I can use all the advice I can get.

4. lelisa13p

lelisa13p Your Super Moderator Super Moderator

Congratulations! :) I can't help with your new gadget since I'm not Android savvy, but some of the others will doubtless be along soon to give you all kinds of tips. :newpalm:

5. namerif

namerif Zero Defects

Thank you lelisa! It's a totally new world for me and kind of exciting. I've much to learn!

6. Hook

Hook Hookette's edgy lately

Namerif, not coming from experience on this, but I think this is what you need (might work for NetBrakr too, not sure).

Galaxy Tab

RickAgresta likes this.
  7. NetBrakr

NetBrakr Gone With The Wind

Unfortunately, that adapter will not work on my Tab. :\

8. namerif

namerif Zero Defects

:thumbsup:
    That's the ticket! Thanks Hook.